Need a wardrobe do over? The best thing to do is start with the basics which are a MUST HAVE. It’s always hard to pick and choose what to wear and what goes with what, but with the simple pieces you can’t go wrong- they are easy to dress up or dress down and it’ll help you create the perfect outfit without having to go all out or spending too much money!
Here are my basic must haves!!
– Basic bodycon dress: https://www.prettylittlething.com/aiysha-black-ribbed-plunge-bodycon-dress.html
– Leather Biker Jacket: http://www.boohoo.com/biker-jackets/boutique-zoe-leather-biker-jacket/invt/dzz91336
– Camel Collar Coat: http://www.boohoo.com/new-in/poppy-oversized-collar-wool-look-coat/invt/dzz70134
– Bomber Jacket: http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0427951001.html
– White Vest Top: http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0355307002.html
– Adidas Originals Superstar: http://www.schuh.co.uk/mens/adidas-superstar-foundation-white-trainers/3404561020/
– Ankle Boots: http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0458032001.html
– Black Midi Skirt: http://www.boohoo.com/day-skirts/brea-basic-jersey-midi-skirt/invt/azz00734
Author: Style By Nicole